Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 13:28:39 -0400
Jade does not like his tail touched at all.  When you touch it or pat it he
kinda whips it out of the way.  Daisy doesn't do this.  Jade didn't seem to
be always this way.  I think maybe he started this after his splenomegaly
in Sept 97.  I will mention this to the vet at our next appointment.

I know that he had never been stepped on, he has never gotten his tail
caught in a door, so I am wondering why this is.  Sometimes when he sleeps,
he keeps his tail away from himself as opposed to curling it around himself.

I have also found a small lump on the left side of his neck, I will
definitely have the vet look at that too along with the recheck of his
intestinal mass.  All else seems to be fine with Jade, he is eating a
poopin' really well.

Is it a fairly common thing that ferrets don't like their tail touched or
could there be something else wrong with my lil bud??

Always,

Jadesun, Jade Elaine Mr.MeFirst & Daisy Mai  ;o)
                            @-->-->--

Taken forever a "Whisper to a Scream"
     http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun