From:
Dee Vecchione <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:28:18 -0400
I've been sitting here wondering if all the ferret shelters in this huge
blackout are doing okay.  I know Jean Caputo is in the Cleveland area and
they are without power.  I'm just north of Akron, and even though they
lost power, we never did.

It's 90 degrees here and I'm worried about all the fuzzies.  I hope
people have cool basements, at least, to get them out of the heat.
I wish I could help, but there's no electricity and no phone or cell
phone service in the blacked out areas.

My thoughts are with all of you tonight.

Dodie in Ohio