From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 22:55:30 -0400
Dear Sandee,

Our friend Ghost was five years old, a very light sable with big brown
eyes.  He was an "only ferret" in a house with two cats and a dog.  He
loved to terrorize the dog, and play in the cushions in the living room.
He is the reason that we have a home with our mommy, who met and fell in
love with Ghost and had to have some of her own.

Ghost never acted sick, but two days ago suddenly did not want to move.
The vet ran tests and found a large tumor in his tummy.  He had no other
symptoms at all.  Because over the last two days he decompensated very
fast and was suffering so much,his three mommies and his daddy, who loved
him so very much,helped him cross over.

Sandee, please watch out for him and show him around.  He loved ferretone,
and loved to dig.  We will miss going over to play with him, but know that
he is in a better place.  Tell him his daddy and his mommies will never
stop loving him, and are grieving his loss.

Thanks,
Echo,Tally,Toby,Lucy and Peter