From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 13 May 1994 01:29:32 -0400
I know this isnt going to be a popular answer - after reading other
Coast.  I have a pick up, and I scoured all the possible nooks and crannies
for holes...  I had taught her a long time ago that by my feet was not
allowed (she learned that, but not toilet training)  Anyhow, She would look
out the windows from my shoulder, walk aound a bit, the find a shirt to
cuddle up in.  The first day I kept her in the cage, which was OK, but that
night in the hotel, NEITHER of us got ANY sleep.  It really did work well.
 She never went near my feet, and just to be sure, when I neared a big city,
into her cagwe  oops, cage.     The cage took some work, I got a Kennel Kab
(cat holder) took it apart, placed heavy cardboard across part of it, and
screwed it back together.  That way, she had two levels, one for the toilet,
and one to play on - or at least sleep.  I thought she mase a great
travelling companion!  Sorry for the typos - I am new at this...