From:
Selena Simonetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 13:18:16 -0400
Excuse my intrusion, but I am an ex-list member, who still can't spare the
time for the ferret list these days.  I thought this may help owners of
ferrets.  This is a neat company that maufactures cages for rabbits and
Guinea pigs, They will also make cages I think if you consult them first.  I
thought it may be handy for any fuzzbean owners.  They also sell a bedding
called Carefresh which is much safer and a better quality bedding than cedar
if some owners use that.

Selena Simonetti

KW CAGES
9565 Pathway St.