Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:53:58 -0600
Would someone define for me exactly what Waardenburg Syndrome is?  There
seems to be a big discussion going on about it, but I don't know where to
look to find out what WS is.  We do have a blaze who is stone deaf so I
would like more info.

Next question: what is a silver mitt?  I think that's what Scooby is but
am not sure.

Am becoming a little concerned about Scooby.  He's a 4mo. old male weighing
in at about 2.5 lb.  He's a very active little dynamo.  My concern is that
after being out for a while playing with Bailey and chasing her around, he
seems to be short of breath.  He pants with his mouth open and his tongue
hanging out.  I"ve never seen another ferret do this.  He had his distemper
shot last week.  While we were there the vet checked his heart and lungs
and there didn't seem to be any problem.  Could this be a result of his
distemper shot?  For the life of me, I can't remember if he was panting
before the shot.  But then, we weren't letting him out with any other
ferret before we had him checked out so he wasn't as active.  Sure would
appreciate any help you can give me.

Ferrets are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.  Or are they the
nuts?

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem
Rascal, Dickens, CJ, Angelica, Booker, Bailey and Scooby

******
Sing as if no one were listening, dance as if no one were watching, and
live each day as if it were your last.
******