From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 00:29:54 -0400
Two auctions on Ebay to benefit the baby ferrets at The Ferret Aid
Society.  My husband has 2 of my handmade Ferret Sculpture Ornaments on
auction and all money from the auctions, except for the shipping cost,
will go towards helping to pay the vet bill for the babies.

The names of the babies are Mu (the only boy), Theta, Beta, Epsilon &
Kappa and they are at "The Ferret Aid Society".  On Thanksgiving weekend
someone abandoned some ferrets in Mississauga.  Despite their search all
weekend they could not find them.  On October 20th someone found the
ferrets in a Mississauga park.  The mom was killed and so were two of the
babies but luckily 5 beautiful babies were still alive and now at the
shelter.  For pictures go to www.ferretaid.org .

This is your chance to do something wonderful and get something wonderful
in return!  Please check out the 2 auctions.  Thank you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7110925470
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7110926909

Next week a NEW Ferret Sculpture will be added in honor of the Mother and
2 babies.  This will be going on auction also Next week and all money
will be donated to help the babies.  Thanks so much for your help!

Eleanor, Donald and the 9 fuzzies, missing Sarah and Cooper J