From:
Michael Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 09:48:41 EDT
Hats off and a GREAT BIG HUG to Troy Lynn for her efforts in behalf of those
poor babies in Freedonia.  She's also earned the first ever Atta Gal award
from the Paw Paw Foundation in recognition of her restraint and wisdom in
dealing with that breeder creep.  You done good, Sprite!

I'll have to admit that my first reaction was to ask Brandy, Rascal and Lobo
to send a few of their pet Dinoferrets to Kansas so they could stomp and
whomp that feller really good.  I was just before asking Tracy if she could
spare Sassafras T.  Rex for a few days when I realized that Troy Lynn was
right.  Instead of our anger, this guy needs our pity and love.  I do
believe that he will come away from this experience with the sure knowledge
that you just don't mess around with ferrets and the members of the FML.

Special Kudos to all the FML Folks who have rallied to Troy Lynn's appeal
for help.  Us folks may not agree on everything (don't recall anything in
the guidelines stating that we had to), but we are certainly united in our
devotion to the best pet companions in the world.

I wish there was more that I could do than to type this letter and offer
prayers to the God of my understanding.  Disability checks only go so far.
Then again, I get paid tomorrow for driving that mail truck for Mee Maw's
client.  If there is anything left over after we pay the past-due house
note, etc, I'll send it along.

BTW, I'm still way behind on answering all the nice mail that comes this
way.  Your wonderful letters worked wonders in helping me to deal with the
Ol' Flop Foot situation.  Thank you.  I'll get back to you when I can.

Many much loves and thanks,

Paw Paw

http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/index.htm