From:
"kat and S.O.S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 06:43:54 -0700
Our second annual SOS Christmas Raffle for the ADV+ Shelters will be
starting on November 1st...running thru Dec. 14th...[so the winners and
shelters can receive their goodies before Christmas.]

We are asking if any of you wish to donate any items 'specifically' for
this raffle.

I plan on this raffle having several prize packages...but that will
ultimately depend on the donations...

please contact me at [log in to unmask] for further info or to let me
know you wish to donate for this specific raffle.

I will need all items to me by mid-October so i can get the prize
packages put together and photographed.

any 'Large Items' [complete prize packages in and of itself] may remain
in the donor's possession to be mailed directly to the winner to save on
postage...but i will need pics of it for the raffle page.

Let's make this as great as last year's was...Being a Shelter mom or dad
is hard enough...but knowing that all the kids you have are infected with
ADV ...well...that is just heartbreaking...

thanks in advance...
SOSkat

=====
SOSkat
SOS Raffle Page... http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/
Want a [Jeanne Carley] Ferret Company Calendar?...we are selling them!
http://calendars.supportourshelters.org/