Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 22:26:21 -0500
I have good news, the animal shelter called me today & said an (older)
lady called in & there has been a ferret around her house for the past few
weeks, but everytime she went towards her she ran off, & was too quick to
catch.  Its only around the block from the house where she run off from.
But the lady is elderly & must not get out much to have seen my signs.  I
had a sign on that same block on the corner, but more so facing the
intersection of the two streets.

For those who might not remember, Precious was given to me AFTER the people
LOST her, "oh you can have my ferrets you just have to find Precious..."

For those who do remember , especially those who emailed me privately about
this, she's alive!

This was a month ago, Sept 4, Labor day.  This ferret has made it a month.
There is an abandoned house next door that has holes & (falling down )
boards where the ferret can easily get under the house in several different
places.(Precious must be eating somebodys cat food)

The lady said that every morning she goes out on her back porch & finds
ferret poopies!  So by her back porch there is a havaheart live trap with
food, water, a shirt Bandito has slept in (& a sweater).  I also went ahead
& put a blanket over the cage because it is getting cold here tonite (down
to 46 degrees.) I just checked it an hour ago & gave the lady my # she said
she would look at it too, & call me if she sees her.

Of course I told her don't freak out if she sees me in the yard all the
time until I get Precious, because I'm going to check the cage every few
hours ( first thing in the mornings,just in case a cat or anything gets
in there & triggers the door.)

She just saw the ferret yesterday & sees her every couple days she said.
I'm just ready to see her in the havahart trap in the morning when I go
to check it...

       ~Micaela~
~Bones~Snow~Cleopatra~
  ~Zeus~&~Samantha~