From:
stephanie ann maehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 1995 14:03:12 -0700
Kelleen,
When I read your story, I cried for two days.  I can imagine what you must
be going through and my haeart goes out to you.  Please, don't destroy
yourself with guilt -- you did not intend for this to happen, and I'm sure
that Racy knows it to.  You will always love her, just like I will always
love my fuzzies.  Please keep in touch with us -- we're all with you.

Dr. Williams,
Tuesday I found runny green poops :(.  I took Marty and Sophie to the vet
(Jake was in his cage and his poops are fine).  They were a little
dehydrated and the vet said that both their poops were loaded with
bacteria.  He gave them some SQ fluids and amoxycillin.  They seem to be
feeling better -- I'm the one who's a wreck!  Their poops are not as
runny or as green, they do, however, have a grainy texture to them.  Is
this normal for fuzzies who are getting over the mean greenies, if that
is what they had?  They are eating and drinking and do not show signs of
dehydration, thank goodness!  Are there other warning signs I should look
for?  Thanks!

Many Happy Chooks!

Steph, Sophie (Queen Ferret of the Universe), Marty the Bruiser, and Jake
(toes are for ferrets, silly rabbit!)