From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:55:03 -0500
I would like to second Debbie's comments about SnoopySnugglers bedding.
I found Sandy on ebay early in her bed making career.  Then I could get
a 5-7 piece bedding set for a really reasonable price.  I mean cheap.  I
got my first set over a year ago.  It was a beautiful floral print, with
blue fleece.  It was not until about 6 months later I got my second set,
a gorgeous cream seashell print.  My first set of bedding is still like
new.  I wash my bedding every other week, and it has held up throw over
30 washings so far.  Sure, the fleece is a bit worn from my fuzzies
digging, but the bedding is still like new.

Sandy is one of the most particular seamstress I know.  When I opened my
shelter, I made sure to purchase some of her bedding because it wears and
lasts so long.  When she heard I opened the shelter, she donated some
pieces to my shelter, some which were not right.  Let me tell you, I
could not find anything wrong with them.  They were just fine.

I just can't say enough about her.  She is not only a top quality
seamstress, but now a good friend of mine.  Her products are wonderful.
She keeps inventing more styles to stay up with the needs of our fuzzies.
She is always copied, but can NEVER be duplicated!  Here is her link,
and once you own a SnoopySnuggler Bedding set, you will not go back!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4357886632

Thanks Sandy for the wonderful support and quality Bedding!  You are one
of the best things in Texas!  Enjoy your ongoing success, your work and
love you put into your bedding shows to us who own it!

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm