From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 02:36:32 -0500
I would like to thank the Santa's for Squirt, Eeyore and Amos(though he
was called home before he got his Santa stuff).  They are enjoying there
items so much.  For those of you who were Santa's to the others I want to
thank you as well.  It is so gratifying to see the look of comfort on
these ferrets faces when they have new little SOFT beds of there very own.
It just makes me cry everytime I see the look on there faces.  To think
that people who know nothing about these ferrets will send these wonderful
sacks and treats and toys and love it makes me remember why I love the
ferret community so much.  I know that this post is a little late but I
wanted to let you all know what was on my heart.  Just remember those of
you who were Santa's to a ferret or two or more you are no longer Santa's
you are Angels in the eyes of these ferrets.  THANK YOU.

Linda and the furry ones
The Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org
Squirts Surgery Fund