Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 07:35:23 -0800

Barb wrote:
>You missed the point Debi, she cared enough to give you a good will
>message and spirit of support.  Merry Christmas; it was there all the
>time, and you didn't see it.  You were looking for a box.

***************************************
Jean and Barb, thank you for your posts yesterday.

Who really knows what happened to *the* box.  Maybe it will turn up,
maybe not.

In my opinion, it's not worth hurt feelings and un-kind words.

Debi, you are obviously a very caring shelter mom, and love the ferrets
in your care with your heart and soul.  There is nothing that anyone can
add to that.  Sure, we can make things easier on shelter caregivers by
donations, volunteer help, care packages, etc.

Those things do not give a shelter mom/dad any more of what they already
have, the love of ferrets and the willingness to do what they do.

To Kris and Peggy.
I do not know how much work/time is involved with co-coordinating the
Giving Tree.  I imagine it is a lot though.

Thank you for doing what you do also, and please don't let a little
negativity dampen your joy.

Ardith