From:
Renee Ryerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 1996 18:19:16 -0400
Yipes!

Moments ago, I was looking about for Frett and saw her rustling behind a
curtain hanging over an old air conditioner.  She loves to climb up her
cage, leap to the windowsill and creep behind the curtain when I'm not
looking, but this time, she climbed up the old airconditioner and INSIDE.  I
saw her pretty little head for a moment and then plop, she disappeared down
inside the part hanging over the street.

Needless to say, I freaked.

After a little linatone, a lot of dust, and some holding still of the
wheel inside, we got her out. She looked dusty and pleased with herself
and ran off to tell her sister about her adventures scaring mom & dad.

So, yet another room has been proved not-ferrret-proofed.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for new places and getting rid of the air
conditioner.

Happy dooking!

Renee,
Frett (I'm the world's coolest adventurer!)
Sully (It's no fair, I'm always in the closet when the action goes down!)
and Goose (How come I'm cleaning up ferret-poop while you're playing on
the computer?!?)