From:
shiloh_001 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 17:29:57 -0400
Guess what?!  The vendor I bought the otter/ferret print saddle pad
yesterday didn't have any more of the prized print left, but suggested I
see the vendor right next to them.  They said they didn't think they had
any of them left but one of the women offered to look in their trunk and
see.  I hung around, not really expecting to see any more and patting
myself on the back for finding the one I had.  Imagine my delight when her
coworker asked her if there were any and she nodded and pulled one out of
the center of the stack she was carrying!

Now,it is a bit more expensive than the one I bought yesterday...but I do
have it, and if anyone is interested I could bear to part w/ the second for
the price I paid plus shipping.  (I paid $53.45 after the tax--shipping
would probably be $4.10).  Any takers?

Pat and the Furry Inspirations