Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2009 09:31:35 -0600
I'm working with the Tracy Area Animal Rescue in Minnesota and we just
got an email from Pet Adoption Portal. Does anyone use this service?
They are offering to take our adoptable list and repost it on other
online animal rescue listings. My worry is that this is some sort of
scam aimed at sending dog bunchers our way. Please let me know if
anyone has any info on them, good or bad.

Veda