From:
"Raisins From Heaven Ferret Rescue & Sanctuary in Hernando, MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:35:07 -0400
Good Morning Again,

Just a quick "thank you" to all of you that have emailed and called me
off FML with offers to help the two little black sable kids. I would
prefer that you donate to SOS so that, not only can you receive the
benefit of giving to a non-profit for tax purposes, other shelters who
are in more need than ours can receive much needed funds to help feed
and otherwise care for our beautiful fuzzies. We have yet to receive
our non-profit status, although I am working on it. Just have been
soo very busy caring for fuzzies to do the enormous paperwork that is
involved with filing pro se (without legal representation) here in MS.
My attorney practices in TN.

Please donate to SOS. There is so much need out there --- so many
ferrets that need all of our help now.

But I would appreciate some names, though ..... need a pair --- male
and female of course.

Maren Doshier
Hernando, MS