From:
Cheryl Nordgulen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:53:34 -0800
Thank you Sandee for the words on Tiquer and Chipper the Rugrat.  They are
greatly missed, tears still falling and Freddie Poo is mourning deeply.

However, a door never closes but another one opens.  I received a call
from a young military wife who had been told by Base Housing at Ft. Lewis,
Tacoma, WA that she had to get rid of her 1.5 yr old babies, or they would
be confiscated and euthanized, because they were wild animals.  So, while
they cannot replace Tiquer and Chipper, they can distract, until I locate
good homes for them.  Also, two summer boarders are coming in while their
owner does a research paper in Chemistry.  University Housing will not
allow the ferrets.

Please tell the girls again to come to the Reflection Pool.  Mom will know
when they do.

With Love, Cheryl of the Critterpen