From:
"kat and S.O.S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:25:27 -0800
At the end of each year [this being the second annual drawing] SOS draws
a ticket from all the raffle tickets sold during the year...

kat saves all the tickets and has her husband, Tommy, stick his hand in
a huge bag and draw a winning ticket from the thousands sold throughout
the year...

The winning ticket drawn for the
"SOS-2nd-Annual-End-of-Year-Thank-You-For-Participating Raffle Drawing"
was ticket #513839 [from the Valentines 2004 Raffle]...

CONGRATULATIONS.... Ingrid K. Lower... from Boulder City, NV!!!!

She will receive a box of goodies from SOS...

We would like to take this time to thank each and every one of you who
participated in any of our raffles this last year...either by donating
items or by buying tickets to support the Shelters...without you...we
could not do this...

thank you...and congratulations again to Ingrid...
SOSkat

=====
SOSkat
SOS RAFFLE Page... http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/