From:
EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:14:23 -0400
Hello ferret lovers.  I just found out that my Isis likes to rocked!  She
never used to like to be held, but last night while I stood just rocking
she stayed in my arms for a good 9 minutes.  I was shocked!.  The most I
have ever gotten to hold her for about 2 minute and that was while she was
half asleep.  She just let me hold her and pet her.  It was wonderful.
Also Bubba and I went for a walk.  and he actually walked!  This was the
first time he moved while out side.  All the other times he just stood in
the street or grass and just stared.  He was running yesterday and having a
great time until he saw some neighbors out side and then just stopped and
watched them.  It was kinda embarrassing the way he stop and listened to
their conversation.=0CLOL I couldnt get him to move.  Finally I pickled him
up turned him around and we went back home.  So much fun.

Lydia and the crew
Isis   I love to be rocked
Snickers   I want to run and play and play and play
Casper   I love to fight let me at em
Bubba  can we go for another walk mom?
With loving memories of Ossi
visit us at http://www.amswebdesign.com/family/ferrets.htm