From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:19:04 -0400
Joanne, so glad you posted to remind everyone that open windows and
ferrets don't mix well.  Wanted to add a helpful tip that you can always
open windows from the top downwards (rather than from the bottom upwards)
for fresh air.  Much safer if your ferrets have access to the windows.
I had to move a couch after getting my third ferret Jillie, she
demonstrated an amazing ease in jumping from the back of the couch to
the windowsill a few feet away.  Those amazing ferrets!

Risa