From:
Ishka Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 06:33:14 PST
I'm happy to report that a Petco store in Spokane seems to be taking pretty
good care of their ferrets.  The cage (enclosed glass) was pretty clean and
there was plenty of food and water available.

They had 4 ferrets around 3 months and they were very happy and playful.
They of course were very happy to see my kids and I, and gave us plenty of
their attention.

You'll be also happy to know that ferret math DID NOT strike, but my kids
had a really hard time getting that little sable out of my shirt and coat
and me out of the store.

Ishka