Date:
Sun, 5 May 1996 21:11:06 CST
It's a Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone...well, I finally did it.  Today for some reason I got the urge
to go to the pet store so I did, two to be exact.  Both of the stores had a
bunch of really adorable kits.  The second store I went to though I fell in
love with the littlest one.  She is almost all black with a little white on
her face and the tip of her ears, she is just the most precious thing I've
ever seen.  I came home to get Betsy and bring her to the store to meet the
baby and she seemsd to love her.  Now that she is home though Betsy is being
a bit territorial which I kind of expected.  Betsy is a really sweet girl
she is playing normal when not around the baby and I am giving her lots of
attention.  I just wanted to ask if there was anything I should do to help
things along.  While they were both sleeping I put the baby on Betsy and
they slept like that for a while untill Betsy woke up.  She hissed a little
then crawled out to play.  I have another question also, the baby still has
stitchesthat will disolve can I bathe her with these and should I put any
kind of ointment on them.  I want my new little baby to be happy and
healthy.  I'm a little worried because she is so young and tiny and has
already been altered.  Even though I've reised a very sweet healthy ferret
and I think I know quite a bit about them I could always use all your advice
on my little one.  thank you all very much,

                                Kim, Betsy, and (baby)

P.S. - If you think of any cute names for a little girl I'm open for
       suggestions.