From:
jeff schaub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 11:42:38 -0600
Just a quick thought- my 4 ferts(Abbot,Costello,W.C. and Bozo) all had
sneezing and coughing problems- turns out it was the litter I was using.  I
no longer use ANY type of clumping litter.As you know,our little friends
like to root around in the litter box,especially when it is nice and
fresh.That stuff not only clumps when it is wet;it also clumps in their
lungs and digestive tracts.

I quit using clumping litter and the sneezing and coughing stopped in a week
or so.