From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 00:48:26 -0400
Several weeks ago I wrote a post regarding the weight of one of my little
boys.  He is a MF ferret and is about 7 months old.  He is very tiny-today
weighted just a hair over a pound, my other male weight over 3 pounds.
After my post someone(DUH-can't remember who!!)posted saying he could
possibly have a heart condition.  I am wondering what I should be watching
for.  I am considering taking him to the vet-but I'd like to beable to say
more than, "he's so little"!  I have been watching him very closely and the
only thing I have noticed is that he seems to tire easily.  While the other
boy just keeps going, this little guy lays down every so often-sometimes
for 5-6 minutes before he's back up!  He eats good-like a little pig,
drinks lots of water, poops fine and has a nice full coat.  So if whoever
suggested that me might have a heart condition could either e-mail me
privately, or post a response letting me know what I should be watching
for, I'd really appreciate it!!

Thanks!!

DELLA and the TUMBLEWEEDS