Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:16:17 -0700
Join us at the next HOFA-Rescue meeting
Sunday, October 19, 2008 2-5 PM
Jackie Ferguson's
4835 Almont Dr.
Columbus, Ohio

Bring your favorite dish to share, yourself, family, friends and ferret
with costumes (for you also). It's time for our Halloween costume
contest!!! Funniest, Scariest, Cutest/Prettiest, Most Original,
Owner - Ferret Look-A-Like and more...

We will be discussing the Fall Pet Expo. Tammy to let her know when you
can help... Nominations for officers and board members for 2009 will be
taken at the November meeting.

Food and other ferret items for sale.

Contact Pat if you are interested in buying hammies or sleepsacks.

Thank you Roberta for the egg toys for our foster and hospice kids.

Good Luck to all going to the Dooktoberfest.

Hope to see everyone at the meeting!!!

Suzy
Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry
Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue Vice-President
Ferret Buckeye Bash August 29th 2009
www.HOFARescue.org
Home of JTA's Odie Bear, Smidgey, Slinky, Carrie, Cody, Precious,
Buddy, Sugar, Barney, Jerry, Angie, Miss Poppy, Chance, Zoe, Raptor,
Mila, McKenzie, Festus, Neo, Isis, Tweet, Thumbelina, Angel, Romeo,
Bunky, Grace O'Malley, Silver Surfer, the German Boys TFZ's Juan and
Pedro, Hersheys Gold Nugget and awaiting Gawain from Germany.