From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2013 07:26:03 -0400
I interpreted the first video differently. It appeared to me the person
was looking in the garage to find the carrier to bring 2 new ferrets
home. There is NO indication the ferrets were kept in either the
carrier or the garage, though they are shown briefly at the end playing
in what appears to be a rather messy garage.

In the second video, the ferrets appear to live in a bathroom. There is
a large cage and plenty of toys. The place does not appear to be very
clean, and the broken blinds are definitely a hazard, but it is far
from horrific.

Be kind in any comments you leave on the videos!!

Linda