From:
Rebecca Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 11:41:45 -0700
Hi Again,

So many of you responded to my dilemma that I want to thank ALL of you at
once.You made this weekend so much more enjoyable for my whole family.

We are looking forward to this move but its going to be an emotional one.
And it would of been unbearable if we had to leave Flik.He is a very large
part of this family.Im sure yall understand that one completely.Smile

Anyways thank you so much for the help.If my vet balks at giving him his
certificates then I will take him to another one.He WILL be going with us.

HUGS
Smiles
Becca
If a turtle has no shell is he naked or homeless..........