Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 15:59:23 +1300
Hi guys!!

I need help getting a kit from Reno NV to Chicago IL around the second week
of March.  I have an offer from someone to take him from Columbia MO to
Chicago, so even getting him that far would be appreciated!  However, if
there is anyone going in 'that direction' or is able to take the ferret at
least part of the way, all help will be appreciated!  I've spoken with poor
Kym Becker-Barone to get Ferrets Across America on the case, however all
the help that can be put together will be highly appreciated.  (Not many
FAA transport volunteers listed in the west)

I need this put together as soon as possible, so that all details can be
put together.

All people who think they can help, please email me at
[log in to unmask] ASAP

Thanks for the help!

Sam

To see some awesome ferret cards, drop in on
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/cards/ferretcard.htm