From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 02:33:46 EST
Dooks!  Meowr! and Hello to all you animal slaves <tee hee> !!

Well, I now have an OFFICIAL set of FUZZIEDAD SLEEP SACKS, made by the FMLs
own Ron Carter.  >thank you uncle Ron !!<  Ron does a bit of selling on
eBay so, if ya get a chance, ya gotta try for a set of these.  Let me tell
you - THE KIDS LOVE THEM !!!  Since I put them in the cage, the kids have
been taking turns sleeping in each of them (set of 3).  So much so, they
are ignoring the k-a-t !!

The integration is going better then I hoped for.  The only problem child
is Hershey.  Hershey was using the litter box when Mist kinda pounced on
him.  Scared the cr*p outta him in more ways then one.  Hershey fluffed up
to twice his size and then hid behind the bedroom door.  Yesterday wasn't
too bad.  Hershey immediately puffed out after seeing mist, but started to
investigate for a while.  Mist has been wrestling with the fuzz-butts, but
is gentle about it.

I have been forwarding all the cards and emails for Cyndi to her.  She
asked if I could post this thank you.

Kevin here is the thank you I would like you to post on the FML.  Please
read it and tell me what you think.  One more thing Thank you to you for
being my friend and caring for Manny and I.  You are a rare breed.

Hello everyone,

I want to first thank all of the people who wished me well and prayed for
my family and I.  The response was unexpected and greatly appreciated.  I
have received some valuable advice, great postcards and most important
prayers from a lot of caring people.

My diagnosis hasn't been clear yet.  I go back for more testing if the
symptoms do not go away on there own.  This has been one learning
experience, without my friends and family I don't think I could have made
it (as sanely as I did).  One special thank you to Kwildheart I didn't know
that I had such a good friend in him.  He is the one that should be getting
all of the prayers just for being a great and wonderful friend.  If you get
a chance to meet or communicate with him I highly recommend it.  You will
be his friend, too.

Thank you to all who wrote, thinking of us, prayed for us,and just
supported us there aren't enough thank you's in the world that could
express how I feel.

THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU ALL,
Cyndi and Family

Hmph!!  There she goes ruining the bad reputation I worked so hard to
build !!!!!

Warm fuzzies all !!!!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
-~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~ ~Cinna~Racer~
Mist the Kat
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts  ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html
Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.