From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 09:27:06 -0400
Hi everyone.  Progress to report.  Last night, while everyone was out
playing, Salt climbed in the hammock and fell asleep.  Well, bedtime came
for everyone else and the first we took in was the baby.  He was hungry and
stayed on the bottom eating.  When he was done, my husband & I were sitting
there watching him, and he started to climb up to the hammock level.
Immediately I wanted to take Salt out and put her in the drawer.  Kenny said
to wait and see what happened.  The baby still had bitter apple on him, so I
thought it couldn't be that bad.  One nip and she'd know not to do it a
second time.  Well, he crawled in with her ans started CHEWING on her face,
trying to get her to play.  She just kept pulling away, irritated.  Finally
he gave up and cuddled up next to her.  We put the others in and they all
curled up together.  The baby took turns trying to chew each one's face off
to play, but soon gave up and all slept thru the night.

When I woke them up this morning, Salt realized that the baby was on top of
her and when he saw her move, he took that as an invitation for play.  She
grabbed his throat with her mouth and hissed quickly, then just rolled over
to sleep more.  He must have still had the taste of bitter apple because she
made this "yuck" face after tasting his throat.

MUCH better than a week ago!

Mish