From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 23:31:09 -1200
Hi guys --

I forgot that we have many many compounding pharmacies, so I wd not
have to make this myself.

If you can give me some recipies for ferret-appropriate
stomach-coaters, I wd be v v grateful.

What we have been using is for people and is not working. Sorry I
can't give the ingredients -- I left the bottle at home.

Should it turn out that the actrive ingfredients in what we have are
appropriate, perhaps the method of suspension is not or some of the
other ingredients.

It sort of clots up.

Rico is a lot better. We'll see if we manage to save him. If I didn't
have all my prior experience I would not be at all worried.

We shall see.

Thanks