From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 11:31:54 EDT
We pick up on the story where the Oracle has had a bit too much TN 'shine
and snoozes on a log.  She has seen some clues as to what is currentely
going on.  Clues such as the letters, "WRMQ", the month of May, but
something blanketed her view of her vision.  Too much 'shine?  Dippy runs
off into the woods frustrated because Wolfy dismissed her in the garden
and now the Oracle has passed out on a log.  At least the Oracle is
trying to see what is happening unlike her mommy who is up to her ears in
flowers that she is not very good at growing.  So Dippy trots off into
the dark forrest to try and find a last ingredient that might help the
Oracle to see things better.... she is search of a magical mushroom.

Meanwhile, Wolfy throws her spade into the dirt, curses the clay ground
and retreats into her home.  She wonders where Dippy is, but this is not
the first time she has run off between her infactuation with the Oracle,
her love of biting the feral kitty toes, her crush on Doodlebug, and her
frustration at her father for not letting her date one just never knows
where she is off to.  Wolfy plops on the couch and tries to take interest
in her sons RedWall series of books about weasils, ferrets, badgers, etc
to no avail.

The Oracle is roused from her slumber by a possum stumbling by her
loudly.

"How long was I out that time?  Whew.  But my it was worth it.  The all
seeing ... well Seer has ... seen more."

She rises and brushes the bird poop and leaves off her robe.  And she
speaks to the woods, "I know why I could not see the signs more clearly.
Remember I said I had a new magical aid?"  She reaches down and picks up
a modern sort of object.  She slips them onto her face.  "Yes, now I see
more clearly with yon spectacles!  May 8th approaches soon.  This is the
day of reckoning!  Some FML'ers are conspiring, a wicked endeavor I tell
you.  Just wicked.  And they plan to inclued you all!!  So be alert.  I
see many faces now.... many furry faces in front of me.  Nono!  WAIT....
they are..... 'one face'.  The many make one.  A great one, a God like
creature who has made such a huge difference in so many peoples lives."
The Oracle throws some hairballs onto the ground, and inspects them.
Then she tries to read some linatone.  And then she resorts to reading
the poo on the scooper.  "Puppets.... my prophecy will come true by May
8th.  And it is a happy one.  I just have to figure out what WRMQ means.
Where is that Dippy girl?"

The Oracle sits back down on the log and muses over thoughts she has and
wonders why something is blanketing her vision.  She shakes her head, and
tends to her brew.  And somewhere off in the woods, Miss Dippy is
searching.....

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/