From:
"mark e. patnode" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 23:08:07 -0400
I have five ferrets and one husband all of them competing for attention and
only tolerating each other.  my husband does not exactly have the love for
my furkids that i do but he tries.  then comes the day he found the answer
we all are looking for.  why cant ferrets live in the wild???  as he hopped
out of the bathroom and sat on the couch he lifted up his foot to reveal a
small brown icky spot, and exclaimed i know, now i know why they cant live
in the wild, its because in woods there are no doors to sh** in front of.

                  (now we know)          JO + 5