Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 11:46:25 -0400
Ferret folks & Cage dwellers,
It has been brought to my attention that someone recently claimed
to be me or working for me and i want to be sure to clear this
misrepresentation immediately.

I am the ONLY person making & providing my Premuim Quality products. I
DO NOT have any persons working with me since the first week in October
of 2008 and anyone representing themselves as me or being part of LFFR
Bedding is dishonest to you and needs to be reported to me at

If you are not sure of your purchase PLEASE contact me immediately at
this address to be sure you are not being deceived.

My NEW WEBsite store is as of Jan 2009 is
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

Check out MY SPECIAL DEAL of the MONTH of APRIL
Buy an 8 pc bedding set in your choice of pattern & i will send a FREE
18" x 14" Ferret Floor sleeper to the Ferret Shelter of your Choice and
Card with your Name as the Gifter.
What a great way to Spoil your Fuzzies, Help your favorite Shelter &
aid the Fuzzies @ LFFR .

These 2 addresses are the ONLY ones I use for LFFR Bedding products.

www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

For KNOWN TRUSTED Premium Quality Bedding -contact me- Rose

Rose, Bob & the Fuzzies @ LFFR Bedding