From:
"Bruce H. Williams DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 1995 13:19:56 -0400
>From:    Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>

>We think you are a really neat guy for helping us know what to do (or
>helping our moms know what to do) when we are pretty bewildered. That
>happens a lot with our mom, because she's kind of clueless sometimes.
>Our mom really appreciates your help.

>                        Esperanza, Frankie, Lucky Charm, and Angel

        Guys,

        Tell her she's welcome, and don't forget that my own company, AccuPath,
can do the routine stuff that I can't take at the AFIP anymore (adrenals,
pancreas, spleens).  It costs a little bit ($19/case), but it's cheaper than
anywhere else, and faster, too.

        I have sent introductory packets about AccuPath to several ferret vets
at their request (or at the request of their clients).  If you or your vet
would like to know more (we also do other species, too) you can call (301)
299-8041 or email AccuPath at [log in to unmask]

--
Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP              Department of Veterinary Pathology
[log in to unmask]               Armed Forces Institute of Pathology