From:
fredi slaugenhaupt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 03:52:16 -0700
I'm taking Brute Boy for his distemper shot on Fr Hello, fert parents!

I'm taking Brute Boy for his distemper shot on Friday. My vet isn't
completely ferret knowledgeable, but he knows what he's doing in the
long run. I'm pretty sure he knows how much Benadryl to inject into
the fuzzies before the vaccines, but just incase he doesnt, do any of
you know? This would help a LOT. I don't want my little Brutus to get
a reaction. So this would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance [:

frediSTARR, Brutusss and Skittle <3