From:
Deborah Cavanaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:50:11 EDT
Hi to all and good health too.

Knowing that it is that time of the year...
A few months back I found a page somewhere?  for pet records and
vaccinations.  I have searched for this now that is that time to take all
the fuzzies in for vaccinations and cannot find this anywhere.  Could
someone please send this to me?  I would like to take them at the first
of the week being spring break and I will be home 24/7 to watch and care
for all.  I am most positive all 4 are 1 and under but have no records for
any of them.

much thanks to anyone that responds.

Debbie C.