From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 10:22:09 -0800
Hi Everyone,

Been a while since I posted, but just had to tell you all what just
happened.

Last week I got a call from a lady who needed to get "rid" of 2
ferrets, 1 male and 1 female. No info on age, shots or anything else.
Well, of course I said yes. Making vet appt. tomorrow.

So, here they arrive Sat., yikes! Dirty, skinny, scared and did I
mention dirty. They were living in a house outside with an automatic
heater to keep warm. The people can't afford the heating bill so get
rid of the ferrets. I asked why not in the house, small dogs, so can't.

They are now on my porch in one of those playpen things with their
homemade small dog house (very cute and well made), I put carpet under
it with a nice new sleep sack and 2 new toys. They had rubber dog toys
and 2 small dog kongs. Grrrrrrrrr So nice plush soft toys.

His name is rugrat and forgot her name, didn't like it anyway. Been
calling her baby-girl for now.

Now I have got to fatten her up somehow, I can put my pinkie finger
and thumb around her. He loved the chicken gravey, so later today I
will let them run around porch again and try to get her to eat some.
She just spends most of her time in the little house.

Will keep you posted.

Carol Sir Lancelot, Princess Anna, Missy the Dutchess of Attitude,
Baby Girl, RugRat

Missing - Shiela, Traveler, Shy-Girl, Me-Me, Queen Blaze, Lady Marion,
Lance Jr., Grey Girl, and 28 babies 1 to 3 days old.