From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:47:39 -0400
 Hello -

I am posting this for my friend who does not have Internet access.  She has
given permission for her phone number to be listed.

Sable male, almost a year old needs a new home.  Jarrett (the Ferret) is
used to children (hers range from two weeks old to 8 years old), was an
only ferret, has his own cage and likes to sleep in hammocks.

Angie loves him as much as her children, but she feels she can not keep
Jarrett and give him the attention he deserves, especially with a newborn
infant in the house plus her three adolescent children.  She was very, very
upset when she approached me about taking him.  Unfortunately, with my new
job pending, I can not take in a 9th ferret right now.

Jarrett is happy, has discovered war dancing and dooking, and loves to run
up and down the stairs, chasing the children.  Angie has housed him in a
really nice four foot wire cage trimmed in wood.  He has his own hammock
there and towels.  He has never been with other ferrets since living with
her.

If you are interested, and can provide a bouncy year old male with a heap
of attention, please give her a call.  Price for the ferret and or the cage
will be negotiated through Angie herself.  She is very sad about this, and
really wants him to go to a good home.  Please help if you can, she's got
enough to worry about!

Her info: Angie Smith at (440) 233-7485.  She currently lives in the
Elyria/Lorain area of Ohio.

Thanks a ton, and please let me know if you take him so I can worry less
also.  8)

Julie Dowdy
Elyria, Ohio