From:
Julie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:51:40 EST
I live in Oklahoma and I have 5 fuzzies.  I have trying to find other
ferret people in Oklahoma.  I think it would be really neat to start
a ferret group where people could meat and come up with ideas to help
the shelter and other fuzzies that need our help.  I have only found 2
shelters in Oklahoma, one is close to me and the other 2 hours away.  I
would like to help at the shelters when I can and educate more on the
care of fuzzies.  Its really sad that people go out and buy ferrets and
then find out they are more then they can handle so they get sent to the
shelter.

If anyone lives in Ok.  I would really like to hear from you and would
also like to know the vet that you use.

julie
jazzy, sidney, bear, rosco, and scooter