From:
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 21:05:43 -0400
This week has been crazy.  Grandma was in the hospital on Sunday
night/Monday morning.  She'll be going in for more tests in the next
few weeks.

We are taking inanother fur kid on Monday from Animal Control.  She's about
6 months old.  Sadly, none of the kids were adopted this week.

Finnegan is in the hospital.  We aren't sure what's happening with him,
but we'll soon find out.  He's being taken care of by Auntie Pam & Auntie
Paige.

Auntie Jill in San Francisco has decided that mommie needs a break and is
bringing her to CA the 1st week of November.  Mommie is looking forward to
it, but says she'll miss us and grandma too.

Snowball is stable, but we are still unsure what's happening with him.
He'll be going in for a check up this week and more x-rays.

I'm doing ok, but I have a blue "spot" on my belly.  Looks like I'll be
going back to the doc's this week too.  Aunti Olympia noticed it and now
my mom is worried.  i keep tellin her not to be because i'm a fighter, but
you know moms!!!!

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org
Subscribe to the Ferret Aid e-list at

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to you!
Click here!!