From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:08:52 -0500
To everyone who sent messages of love and support:

I would like to thank each and everyone of you personally, and I will.  I
just haven't been up to it yet.  I will be writing soon.

When you go to bed tonight, or next time it is clear out, look to the
West.  Do you see that itty-bitty twinkling star, that one that pops in
and out of view, disappears and reappears at random?  Do you see it?
Star stole it.  Yup, that's right.  She stole it.  It belongs to her now.
To keep her out of trouble with the Big Guy, it is now officially called
Silver Star of Eris.

To all those that are missing, have sick, or angel babies, Star's star is
there for you.  She will keep it all shiny and bright and available for
all ferrets to see with.  It looks just like the one on the back of her
neck.

Sandee, when you see her, remind her she is to do her rounds with it, and
not hide it in her hidey-hole until morning.  Please introduce her to
Nicky.  Nicky is a sable female who has been up there for a long time with
no family.  They will not know each other, but should get along and both
loved to terrorize Mystra, the cat.

Gail

Bear, Bonnie and Clyde