From:
Kelleen and the FANG Gang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 08:50:20 -0600
Lightstar came home from the angel vet yesterday minus one enlarged left
adrenal gland that just may have been the source of his problems all along.
He is doing great just as he did right after the spleen came out in
December.  THANKS for thinking of him.

Just as soon as my crappy old server will let me access netscape I will be
activating my new account with Primenet.  So I will now have a new address
which is

Please remember to update my address in your address book or wherever it
might be for those that do have it saved.  I will still be having my mail
forwarded to the new address from the old for the next month.  THANKS!  TNT!

*      Kelleen Andrews  &  Her FANG GANG!!!!          *
*  President and Founder of F.A.N.G. Shelter/Club     *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*      208-342-7292                                   *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *