From:
Kevin Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 20:24:04 -0600
>Sixty five (65) of the Ohio Rescue Ferrets have been RE-SURRENDERED on
>11/27/07. Sorry, I cannot give any details about where they came from.

So, once again, "Don't ask me any details at all on what I'm doing or
question my intentions, just give me money"?

In case anyone wonders why I donated to the AFA's spay/neuter fund, the
answer is "at least I have half an idea of where my money's going."

>The Ohio Ferret Rescue has cost thirty three thousand dollars
>($33,000) so far for the 586 ferrets. It is averaging $100 a ferret
>in vet bills alone: this includes distemper, rabies, coccidia test,
>ADV test and having them spay/neutered.

I thought it was the shelters/individuals the ferrets went to that were
handling those costs, not you? Hence the existence of the AFA's fund.