Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:47:59 EDT
Sheeesh, find a nice warm sleep sack to sleep in and when ya wake up
you find all sort of things going on.

First, I hope that Zap Brannigan does a better job at the Buckeye Bash
in Ohio doing back ground checks on the ferrets, then he did doing one
on me. After being much maligned by this supposed detective, then he
messed up my family tree. Iggy Sopprano is not my brother. I am a west
coast ferret, my brother is Fudley Collins who will be my best man. He
looks just like me. Yes, he is a handsome devil, but I got all the
super hero genes.

And Miss Izzy, in answer to your question about weather I can afford
your shopping sprees? Well, you gorgeous little thing, I only have one
thing to say to you. Get A Job!

Tonks, Super Hero Extrodinaire
http://www.skweezeme.com