From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 00:47:11 -0700
For what it's worth, I saw with my own eyes a dozen ferts from the airport
that came from Marshall farms go directly into the sales floor tank at a
local Mall store here in Phoenix.  No quarantine period in a back room at
all.  Pet Pad is the name, don't know for sure but I think they're a chain
as there are several in the area.  Since 1/3rd of their sales goto people
going to cal., they don't keep them around for long.  They arn't interested
in moral judgements here, just quick sales.  sigh.

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs.:)
AOL instant messenger name= garyferret :)/ ICQ#4461104