From:
Dana Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 06:06:20 -0800
Hi all!

Just wanted to put my two cents worth in on a couple things!

Lionel - Our ferrets constantly pick on the cat - of course, she picks
back!  They are just playing.  Be sure though that your kitten has a way to
escape from the ferret for a while if play gets too rough.  Kitty can jump
over the ferret blockade and into the kitchen when she is tired of playing
with the ferrets.

JodyLee - All four of our ferrets and the two dogs have middle names!  The
cat doesn't - she once did, but since she only answers to Kitty, we gave up
on a middle name!  The ferrets are Theodore Woozle, Robert Charles, Edward
Thomas(Eddie), and Samantha Josephine.  The dogs are Bonnie Blue and Riggs
Renee.  So we don't think it all odd that your ferret has a middle name -
doesn't every kid?

We are also glad to announce we have also ferret proofed our couch by
getting a futon!  All our kids love it - the fuzzies can now be out for
extended times because they no longer have the couch to climb into to drive
us crazy and cause them to be put to bed!  They loved it yesterday and were
utterly amazed that no one told them to get off the couch or removed them
from the furniture.  Best piece of furniture we have gotten lately!

Well, must go back to work now!  Prayers for those fuzzies who are sick!

Also, thank you from Robert and Eddie to those who honored them on their
birthday last week!

Dana & Mike(proud parents of 7)
Theodore (Hey, how come I can climb on the furniture now?)
Eddie (Let's hide under the pillows and ambush the cat!)
Robert (I am such a good boy! Hey, the window is open and there's a
        breeze- how nice!)
Samantha (You climb on the couch - I'll check out this new mall space
          under it!)
Bonnie(Would everyone please get off the futon so I can sleep there!)
Riggs (Yeah, what Bonnie said!)
Kitty (Oh good, a new place to hide to ambush ferrets!)