From:
JAMIE MITCHELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 00:54:50 -0800
hi all,

sorry that i haven't posted in the past couple of days, it's been really
hectic.  i need your help!!!  2 days ago, i cleaned out zoie's litter box
and his poop was lighter than usual and since he was acting his same
frisky self, i would watch him for a couple of days.  well i had him
sleeping on my chest and he was laying on his back and he has this really
hard mass on his left side (while lying on his back) and it starts just
above his ribs and goes down to his " bellybutton".  he was more playful
than usual tonite, but he has diareha ( my spelling sucks tonite).  i'm
worried sick!!!  my hubby got called out of town and he won't b home
until thurs.  nite and he has all the $.  i just don't know what to
do!!!i know that i need to get him to my vet.  i'm going to try to borrow
the $ from hubbys mom.  sorry that i'm just rambling, i've been up all
nite with him.  if anyone can help, please get back with me!!!  i am so
worried.

thanks!!!

jamie